Join AgriNovus Indiana for a day of thought-provoking presentations, engaging panel discussions, and new connections for over 500 industry and business leaders + entrepreneurs + scientists + students + investors and others.
Early-bird pricing of $99 is available until November 1. From November 1 – November 20th (with onsite registration) the pricing will be $149.
8:00 a.m. – Registration Table Opens
9:00 a.m. – Welcome + Opening Comments
- Beth Bechdol – President + CEO, AgriNovus Indiana
9:30 a.m. – Start-ups Are Our Future…and They are Here in the Midwest
Moderator John Hanak of Purdue Ventures introduces emerging Midwestern agbioscience start-ups for five-minute pitches in front of a panel of “Sharks”
- Agbioscience Entrepreneurs
- Mari-Ann Meigo Fonseca – Co-Founder + CEO, Gelatex
- Zack James – Founder + President, Rabbit Tractors
- Mark Byrne – President + CEO, Proteosense
- Agbioscience Sharks
- Aaron Schacht – Executive Vice President – Innovation, Regulatory & Business Development, Elanco
- Aaron Gillum – Senior Vice President, 50 South Capital
- Yanniv Dorone – Investor, AgFunder
10:15 a.m. – BREAK
10:45 a.m. – Is Animal AgTech the Next Disruptor?
Moderator: Aidan Connolly – CEO, Cainthus
- Kristin Bloink – VP of Global Research and External Innovation, Elanco
- Ronny Moser – Director Research and Development, United Animal Health
- Clint Schwab – Vice President, Science and Technology, The Maschhoffs
11:20 a.m. – gBETA Ag+Bio+Science Accelerator Start-up Spotlight – Featuring…
- Vancoe – LeafSpec
- Market Wagon
11:45 a.m. – LUNCH
12:20 p.m. – Investing in Food, Health and a Better World
Lucas Mann, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Acre Venture Partners, has an “insiders” conversation with food entrepreneur Sam Kass. Kass is a former White House Chef + Senior Policy Advisor for Nutrition in the Obama Administration. He is the founder of TROVE and a partner in Acre Venture Partners.
1:00 p.m. – BREAK
1:30 p.m. – Food and Agriculture’s Very Own “Talent Renaissance”
Moderator: Jason Kloth – CEO, Ascend Indiana
- Drew Ratterman – Commercial Effectiveness and Development Leader, Corteva Agriscience
- Wes Davis – Senior Consultant, Global Agribusiness, EY
- Dr. Stacy McGuire – Principal, Westfield High School
- Dr. Mathew Palakal – Sr. Executive Dean + Professor of Information, IUPUI School of Informatics + Computing
2:10 p.m. – Disruptive Technologies Present New Opportunities
Moderator: David Johnson – President and CEO, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership
- Scott Beck – President, Beck’s Hybrids
- John Glushik – Managing Director, HG Ventures
- Theresa Mayer – Executive VP, Research + Partnerships, Purdue University
- Additional speaker TBA soon
3:00 p.m. – BREAK
3:30 p.m. – What Will Determine the Innovation Investments of the Future?
Moderator: Beth Bechdol – President + CEO, AgriNovus Indiana
- Paul Rea – Senior VP Ag Solutions North America, BASF
- Rob Stewart – President, Growth Ventures and Strategic Pricing, Cargill Protein
- Susanne Wasson – President Crop Protection Business Platform, Corteva Agriscience
- Randy Sergesketter – Senior VP, Global Platform – Crop Harvesting, Agriculture & Turf Division, Deere & Company
4:10 p.m. – We’ve Got A Good Thing Going Here! Why Indiana?
Moderator: Gerry Dick – President, Grow Indiana Media Ventures, LLC
- Rodrigo Iafelice dos Santos – CEO, Solinftec
- Julie Borlaug – Vice President of Communications and Public Relations, Inari
4:45 p.m. – Closing Comments
5:00 p.m. – Networking Reception
- Guests are invited to stay for a cocktail and networking reception following the conference.